Bay Area Beverage is hiring for multiple positions; please attend the job fair on April 18, 10am. Download this flyer for more information:
Do you want weekends off? Are you ready to be home every night?
As a Bay Area Beverage Delivery Driver, you understand that your success is directly tied to delivering great customer service! Our drivers work four days each week (10-hour shifts), and have weekends off.
As a Bay Area Beverage Delivery Driver, you
- drive your assigned route, delivering our products in a safe, timely and professional manner
- unload and load, check in and service product to meet customers’ needs and expectations
- rotate all company product according to company standards
- balance invoices, money and inventory
- provide excellent customer service to all assigned accounts
- develop and maintain positive, cooperative and team-oriented relationships with co-workers, supervisors, managers and others you come into contact with through your work (including suppliers, customers, and our customers’ customers)
- adhere to and follow all company policies, procedures and governmental regulations
- obey all state liquor laws and regulations
- complete all other tasks or projects as assigned
To qualify for this position, you
- you have completed your high school education or received your GED and have 1-3 years of verifiable delivery driver experience
- have a valid Class A California Driver License and a clean DMV record
- maintain a well-groomed, neat and professional appearance
- are committed to delivering exceptional customer service 100% of the time
- have good computer skills
- possess a Safety First mentality
- have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- ability to work independently
Physical requirements for this position include
- using power/manual pallet jacks
- lifting and or carrying 35 lbs. repetitively and up to 165 lbs.
- pushing and/or pulling and/or manipulating 35 lbs. repetitively and up to 165 lbs.
- bending, twisting, stooping, crouching, squat, use arms, wrists, hands and grasping
- working indoors and outdoors
Class A Side – $20.50 – $28.00 hourly
Class A Bulk – $22.00 – $ 29.00 hourly
We also offer bonuses for safety, attendance and cases per hour
Contact Kara Deffly 510-965-6120 ext. 3350
Chevron is one of the world’s leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Community Engagement Manager located in Richmond, California through April 13, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
•Responsible for leading the refinery’s strategic planning and execution of its social investment programs and ensuring alignment with Corporate/refinery business objectives.
•The ideal candidate will have the proven ability to build relationships and influence key stakeholders to help increase the community’s favorability of the refinery through strategic communications and partnerships related to our SI spend.
•Collaborates with the external affairs team in the development of strategic communications related to partnerships to feature contributions in the refinery’s advertising and social media efforts.
•Lead efforts around local content, local hire and economic development to help position the refinery as an economic engine to the City and the community.
•Minimum of 5 years of relevant public, community or government affairs experience
•Stakeholder Engagement – Ability to engage and support internal/external groups. Knowledge of oil and gas business a plus. Ability to represent company plans and positions to external stakeholders, build support for planned business activity.
•Communications – Ability to contribute in multi-disciplinary groups and work collaboratively, fostering cooperation and teamwork. Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in English, including written corporate communications. Experience in crisis communications, public speaking and communication planning.
•Project Management – Demonstrated project management skills, including planning, managing, and successfully delivering successful outcomes. Have a sense of urgency and the ability to manage priorities and effectively allocate time to large number of projects.
•Social Investment – Experience in executing strategic social investment plans, building constructive relationships with community partners and maximizing Chevron’s ability to support business objectives and community needs. Serve as convener and facilitator to advance positive change in the community.
•Position is on call 24/7; some evening and weekend work is required. This position interacts with all levels of the organization including external stakeholders and is responsible for ensuring a positive image for Chevron in the community.
•The successful candidate should have the ability to work in a dynamic, stressful, and unpredictable environment driven by highly complex and sensitive community and political issues.
Relocation may be considered within Chevron parameters.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.
Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions:
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
(download PDF Flyer here: Salon Coordinator)
At Cuticles, our mission is to provide the total body experience. Our certified massage therapists, skin care team and nail technicians offer treatments that relax, restore and revitalize cuticles, face and body. We understand that our guests visit Cuticles to be pampered. We take pride in exceeding their expectations by providing treatments that nourish the skin, balance the body and enhance overall health and well-being.
EMPLOYER INFORMATION HOW TO APPLY
Location: Oakland, CA Submit Resumes to: Bouakhay Phongboupha
Hours: Full-time, 9:00am – 6pm firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: $14.00 /Hour DOE or Fax: 510-307-8061
Start Date: ASAP DEADLINE: 02/23/2018
- Retail sale experiences
- Quality control experiences
- Knowledge of Microsoft (Word, Outlook and/or Excel)
- Detailed-oriented and able to learn
- Clear communication skills
- Extend oneself beyond job description
This positions’ primary responsibility would be to accurately and efficiently maintain salon appearance, tracking, inventory and manage salon database. Candidates must have strong attention to detail and be able to maintain salon appearance. Candidates must also have the ability to work against inflexible with scheduling, track, stock front desk supplies.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Client greeting and CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Proper telephone procedures and etiquette
- Proper scheduling of appointments
- Retail sales
- Assist with inventory; stock shelves, print and sticker products, etc.
- Maintain salon appearance
- Manage salon database
- Cash handling and balancing
- Stock and track front desk supplies
- Sending of referral cards and new client surveys
- Back bar tracking
- Maintain waitlist
- Hostess-assuring clients’ needs are met
Please reference the name of the position in the subject line of email and on resume objective
YouthWorks is seeking candidates for an internship position. For more information, click here: YW-Front Desk JA
DETAILS: Barista Manager
DATE: WEDESDAY, Jan. 24th 2018
Time: 10:00 to 12PM
330 25th Street
Richmond, CA 94804
*BRING 2 FORMS OF ID
R&R COFFEE @ The Shops at Hilltop!
- Ability to be able to stand on feet for 5 hours
- Carry a friendly, energetic, personable demeanor.
- Be an excellent Communicator
- Have the ability to perform various physical tasks during work shift.
Blue Apron is seeking applicants for several positions.
Details: Blue Apron Production workers
Clearflow Valves is looking for a Part Time Worker to Assemble the Valves. The company manufactures and performs light Machine Shop duties.
- No experience required.
- Training will be given on the job. Candidate would report to the Owner.
- Candidate reports to the Owner
The job requires 20 to 25 Hours a Week Monday thru Friday. Hours would vary during the hours of 6:30AM to 3PM.
Please call or send Resume to Sharon at email@example.com; 510-525-1700 Fax 510-525-5952
More details HERE: Clearflow Valves Assembler
ON -SITE RECRUITMENT
DATE: Thursday, January 18th 2018
Time: 10:00 AM SHARP!
330 25th Street
Richmond, CA 94804
v 6 am – 2:40 pm &
v 3 pm – 11:40 pm
Express Employment Professional Now hiring Associates in Richmond!