Do you want weekends off? Are you ready to be home every night?
As a Bay Area Beverage Delivery Driver, you understand that your success is directly tied to delivering great customer service! Our drivers work four days each week (10-hour shifts), and have weekends off.
As a Bay Area Beverage Delivery Driver, you
- drive your assigned route, delivering our products in a safe, timely and professional manner
- unload and load, check in and service product to meet customers’ needs and expectations
- rotate all company product according to company standards
- balance invoices, money and inventory
- provide excellent customer service to all assigned accounts
- develop and maintain positive, cooperative and team-oriented relationships with co-workers, supervisors, managers and others you come into contact with through your work (including suppliers, customers, and our customers’ customers)
- adhere to and follow all company policies, procedures and governmental regulations
- obey all state liquor laws and regulations
- complete all other tasks or projects as assigned
To qualify for this position, you
- you have completed your high school education or received your GED and have 1-3 years of verifiable delivery driver experience
- have a valid Class A California Driver License and a clean DMV record
- maintain a well-groomed, neat and professional appearance
- are committed to delivering exceptional customer service 100% of the time
- have good computer skills
- possess a Safety First mentality
- have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- ability to work independently
Physical requirements for this position include
- using power/manual pallet jacks
- lifting and or carrying 35 lbs. repetitively and up to 165 lbs.
- pushing and/or pulling and/or manipulating 35 lbs. repetitively and up to 165 lbs.
- bending, twisting, stooping, crouching, squat, use arms, wrists, hands and grasping
- working indoors and outdoors
Class A Side – $20.50 – $28.00 hourly
Class A Bulk – $22.00 – $ 29.00 hourly
We also offer bonuses for safety, attendance and cases per hour
Contact Kara Deffly 510-965-6120 ext. 3350