YouthWorks is seeking candidates for an internship position. For more information, click here: YW-Front Desk JA
DETAILS: Barista Manager
DATE: WEDESDAY, Jan. 24th 2018
Time: 10:00 to 12PM
330 25th Street
Richmond, CA 94804
*BRING 2 FORMS OF ID
R&R COFFEE @ The Shops at Hilltop!
- Ability to be able to stand on feet for 5 hours
- Carry a friendly, energetic, personable demeanor.
- Be an excellent Communicator
- Have the ability to perform various physical tasks during work shift.
ON -SITE RECRUITMENT
DATE: Thursday, January 18th 2018
Time: 10:00 AM SHARP!
330 25th Street
Richmond, CA 94804
v 6 am – 2:40 pm &
v 3 pm – 11:40 pm
Express Employment Professional Now hiring Associates in Richmond!
Assembler & Machine Shop Worker
Download PDF: Assembler (1)
$15/hr. (Part Time)
Clearflow Valves is looking for a Part Time Worker to Assemble the Valves.
Clearflow Valves is a small Manufacturing Company located in Berkeley. The company
manufactures valves for various industries and performs machining activities for local
Companies. The company manufactures and performs light Machine Shop duties.
No experience required.
Training will be given on the job. Candidate would report to the Owner.
Candidate reports to the Owner
The job requires 20 to 25 Hours a Week Monday thru Friday.
Hours would vary during the hours of 6:30AM to 3PM.
Please call or send Resume to Sharon at email@example.com; 510-525-1700
Blue Apron is accepting applications for a sanitation technician. Download details here: Community Flyer – October 2017
Open Job Announcement
Full/Part-Time Driver, Food Pantry & Distribution Center
$15.00 to $18.00/HR.
Full-Time W/Medical, Dental, & 401K
Paul Davis Restoration in the East Bay and the Silicon Valley offices, serving San Francisco Bay Area, has positions available for Entry Level & Lead Technicians in their Water & Mold Division.
Download the following PDF for more info: Entry Level Technician
Will train Entry Level Applicants and welcome experienced applicants that can lead a crew.
BASIC FUNCTIONS: Responds to all activities of emergency services and oversees restoration services
- High School diploma or equivalency
- Valid Driver’s License, copy of current driving history issued by DMV
- Able to climb a ladder.
- Able to lift at least 75 pounds.
- Able to work in confined spaces.
- Able to work around a variety of chemicals without any adverse reaction or sensitivity.
- Available for on-call duty schedule for emergency response on weekends or evenings, resulting in regular overtime earnings.
- Satisfactory criminal background investigation, periodic drug testing
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Reliable and possess and maintain a positive work attitude
- Desire to be a part of a collaborative team culture
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills
- Reliable self-starter who is goal and solution oriented
- Excellent written communication and organizational skills
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, PTO, 401K, and continuing education
Submit resume to bphongboupha@richmondWORKS.org with cover letter, resume with Subject Entry Level OR Lead TECHNICIAN.
Please see attached for more details.(CLICK HERE)
Community Energy Services Corporation is seeking a crew member to conduct home repairs and energy efficiency measure installations. Candidates should have strong construction skills, be able to work in a safe and efficient manner, have good communications skills, and be able to work independently. Training in natural gas appliance testing, blower doors and duct testing will be provided as needed.
- Ability to pass a Federal and State background check
- 3 years construction related experience, which may include installation of energy efficiency measures
- Basic skills in math and English
- Good attitude and sense of humor
- Committed to high quality work and service to the community
- Skills repairing and inspecting electrical and/or plumbing strongly preferred
- Familiarity with Healthy Homes, green building principles, lead safe practices a plus
- Three professional references required
HOW TO APPLY: Mail or email cover letter and resume title all emails and attachments: “Construction Services _Last Name
Lourdes Clark, Office Manager
Community Energy Services Corporation
1013 Pardee Street Berkeley, CA 94710
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.